Τhe second edition of Tomorrow's Stories Festival will take place from September 26 to 28 in Toulouse.
Its ambition is to get people to discover the richness and diversity of narrative digital works around the world and to encourage / empower authors’creativity.
For three days, the festival will present a unique selection of ten iconic works of the year and share special moments between audience, professionals, students and researchers.
The 2019 call for projects is open to all narrative and innovative digital creations.
The audio-visual works presented should be hybrid, transdisciplinary and / or protean and designed for different types of media (screens, phones, headsets).
The selected projects will be broadcast during the Tomorrow's Stories Festivalwill take place from September 26 to 28, in Toulouse.
The selection will be submitted to a jury made up of personalities from the audiovisual, new technologies, research and culture sectors. It will award honorary prizes to the best works of the selection.
Producers, distributors or broadcasters of narrative and innovative digital creations..
The competition is open to all original creations that :
– are completed by the submission date
– present a strong narrative dimension
– mix audiovisual and new technologies.
Country of origin, duration, genre or format are not selection criteria.
Advertising, communication and institutional order projects are not eligible.
Language and versions
Submissions shall be made in French or English. During the festival, selected works will be screened (choose between those two options):
– In French or in English with French subtitles.
– In their original language with either English subtitles or, preferably, French subtitles. If necessary, subtitling costs will be at the rights holders charge.
The selection committee will be made up of members of the Tomorrow's Stories Festival and external contributors to ensure diversity and parity on the judgement.
The Festival will inform the rights holders of selected projects in May 24th, 2019..
The program of the festival will be locked as soon as the notification and the acceptance by the right holders will be made.
The rights holders undertake not to divulge information regarding the selection prior to the Festival’s official announcement.
After acceptance, the rights holders can’t unsubscribe their projet from the selection.
Unsuccessful projects will be informed by email.
– Launch of the call for projects: March 26th, 2019
– Closing date for submission : April 23rd, 2019, 11.59pm (GMT)
– Response to submissions: May 24th, 2019
1 / Read the rules here2/ Complete the registration form by clicking here
3/ Send by email to email@example.com, (subject of the mail: AAP Festival - Name of the project), the following files:
– Curriculum Vitae of author, director and producer (max 1 page each)
– Director's Note of Intent (max 1 page)
– HD and low resolution visuals (Film poster, minimum of 3 visuals of the work, photographs of the author and the director)
WARNING ! Projects that do not follow these instructions and formats will not be taken into consideration.
The screening system of the selected digital experiences can be adapted to offer viewers a collective experience.
Support & partners:
The Tomorrow's Stories Festival is organised by Les Storyraphes in partnership with Gaumont Wilson, INA, GK Vision, Aestetype, Fade Out
For inquiries, please contact team members by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org